- Vitamins are important for all metabolic functions within the body. Vitamins play a crucial role in controlling the body's ability to burn fat and sugar for energy, as well as building proteins for growth.
- If vitamins are deficient, these reactions may not be properly coordinated and may lead to skin lesions, muscle weakness, fatigue and nerve pain.
- If you suffer from kidney disease, you will require different vitamins and minerals than a regular multivitamin.
- Typical renal vitamins contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin and a small dose of vitamin C... OURS HAS ALL OF THAT AND MORE!
- Unlike typical renal vitamins, our formula contains Vitamin D 1000 IU for the many additional benefits of Vitamin D.
- We also have included a higher amount of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) which has been shown to decrease and potentially reserve early diabetic kidney disease.
Furthermore, we have added a couple of herbs.
- Dandelion Root Extract has been added to enhance the formulation with its anti-inflammatory, cholesterol lowering and diuretic effects.
- There is also a small amount of Uva Ursi which has been used for centuries to help aid the urinary tract including helping with UTIs.
PRINE Vite Complete has not been tested and therefore, should not be used if pregnant or nursing. If there is advanced liver or kidney disease please consult your physician.
Please allow 7 business days for processing and delivery. Full refunds may be requested if bottle is unopened and returned within 30 days of purchase.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the processing and shipping time will be delayed. We thank you for your patience, please see contact information below for questions.